This page features a selection of Wedding albums that are included in many of the tailor-made wedding packages we offer, or as an optional upgrade from our standard wedding package. As there are too many options to display here, please contact us for further details.
All wedding album creative design options are part of our services in consultation with you. A final proof pdf version is provided to you for approval prior to your order being sent to the printers for binding.
For guidance and your interest, here are some technical details on the manufacture of your albums.
- Standard albums – Digital four colour press printed. Perfect binding, or stitch binding (depending on package selected) Pages – 170gsm satin coated. Hardback or Soft cover photographically printed with a gloss or matt finish laminate (UV coating for most soft cover options)
- Standard album plus – As per Standard with heavyweight 210gsm finest satin coated pages. Side stitched binding. Pages centre hinged for continuous design across double spread, producing a “lay flat” page.
- Luxury album – 10×10″ true silver halide lustre or gloss photographic prints. Board mounted pages. Packaged in an attractive black, velvet lined presentation box with a contemporary leather effect album covering with magnetic catches. True metallic silver halide prints and album cover embossing with the Bride & Groom’s names are optional extras.
- Deluxe albums – A stimulating range of stylish book-bound albums, available in sizes from 6×6″ to 16×12.” All prints are traditional silver halide processed ensuring long-term durability. As albums are sourced from all over the world – Italy, France, USA, Australia, Ireland and the U.K, options include – Acrylic covers, Brushed aluminium, Silk, Photographic dust jackets and many more finishing options.
- Optional extras – Parent albums – Mini albums – Premium presentation boxes and cases are available and vary according to your main album choice.
We are confident that we have something to suit all tastes and budgets and we look forward to assisting you with your choices.
Click here to return to Wedding photography main page.